The Credit Maintenance Intermediate Analyst is an intermediate level position responsible for capturing and recording data on credit exposures, obligors and facilities
in relevant credit systems in coordination with the Operations - Services team. The overall objective of this role is to coordinate and maintain data quality in credit systems, monitor and report credit exposure, escalate deficiencies and recommend delinquent
strategies in alignment with overall credit policies.
- Maintain data of relations and facilities in credit system, and enter data accurately in various auxiliary credit systems
- Consult with Relationship Manager (RM) to formalize requests for credit facilities or raise other problems to the appropriate organizations for their attention
- Detect revealed trends in the process of limited control to assess the needs of the line of credit, operations, or system problems
- Maintain accurate controls and insurance records ensuring timely follow-ups and renewals of insurance required for equipment and team’s responsibility
- Prioritize and process the review of incoming credit applications to verify their accuracy and integrity, interpret them so that they are concise, exact, integral, in compliance with the
policy, and register them in the database accurately and in a timely manner
- Monitor limits versus exposure at the end of the day and scale exceptions detected by the policy
- Aid important portfolios and apply professional decisions when interpreting information and results
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving
compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 2-5 years of relevant experience
- Experience in business preferred
- Working knowledge of industry standards and practices
- Working knowledge of data analysis tools and methodologies
- Demonstrated analytical skills
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Bachelor’s degree/University degree or equivalent experience
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
Interested parties, please click "Apply Now" to submit your application.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.