- Support full spectrum of human resources function and some office administration work include but not limited to recruitment, C&B management, etc.
- Assist in HR data management and reporting
- Maintain staff information records and database in a proper manner.
- Filing of various HR documentations in accurate and systematic manner
- Coordinate PRC subsidiaries’ HR matters
- Organize staff activities and training
- Assist in ad-hoc HR or administrative tasks and projects as assigned from time to time
- Higher Diploma or above in Human Resources Management or related discipline
- 1-2 years work experience in HR field gained from sizeable companies
- Sounded knowledge in Employment Ordinance and other HR related legislations in Hong Kong and PRC preferred
- Exposure on office administration and IT Support is an advantage
- Proficient in spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Pleasant personality with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-motivated, proactive, attentive to details and good organizational skills
- Candidates with more experience will be considered for the post of Assistant HR & Admin Officer
- Immediate available is highly preferred
We offer attractive remuneration package including 5-day works, annual leave & medical insurance to right candidate. Interest parties please send full resume with current and expected salary by clicking "Apply Now".
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment related purpose. Applicant who is not invited for an interview within 6 weeks may consider the application not successful. All personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within 6 months.