- Supervise the team to provide full spectrum of HR services including monthly payroll, end-to-end recruitment activities, C&B, performance review, on/off-boarding arrangement, training and development coordination, employee relations
- To formulate, implement, review and update company policies and procedures regularly to ensure that they are in compliance with statutory requirements (such as Labour Ordinance, MPF Ordinance and Inland Revenue Ordinance, etc.)
and enhance the overall business efficiency & effectiveness
- Pilot and execute on all HR reports requested by Group; be the point of contact for all HR related duties
- Supervise the office administration team, organize and coordinate staff activities, company events and projects, maintenance of office facilities, etc.
- Provide cost effective solutions on various business projects relating to company administration
- Participate in ad-hoc projects as assigned
- Degree holder in HRM or related disciplines
- At least 8 years of management experience in full spectrum of HR & Admin. Operations
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skill
- Embrace challenges and drive changes
- Able to plan, organize and prioritize well, good sense of initiatives
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal and negotiation skills with good command of written and spoken English, Chinese and Mandarin
We offer attractive package to right candidate. Interested parties, please send your detail resume with present & expected salary to Human Resources Manager
by click "Apply Now".
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.