- Participate in a full spectrum of Human Resources and Office Administration functions
- Manage the office administration system to ensure overall company efficiency and cost effectiveness
- Coordinate the office renovation projects and office leasing management
- Assist with the implementation of HR & Admin. policies, Health & Safety procedures and regulations to ensure compliance with legal requirements
- Provide HR support to the Manager on recruitment, payroll, performance review, employee relations and compensation & benefits
- Prepare various regional reports and analysis for management review
- Provide clerical support for in-house lawyer
- Organize company activities and coordinate ad-hoc projects as required
- Degree holder in Business Administration or equivalent
- At least 4 years’ solid experience in a full spectrum of HR & Admin. Operations
- Independent, well organized, high accuracy, mature with a high sense of responsibility and a good team player
- Excellent communication skills with good command of written and spoken English, Chinese and Mandarin
- Strong in MS Excel and good in reporting skills
We offer attractive package to right candidate. Interested parties, please send your detail resume with present & expected salary to Human Resources
Manager by click "Apply Now".
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.