- Lead the HR & Admin. Department to cover the full spectrum of HR activities including promoting company image, talent development, recruitment, compensation & benefits, training & development, performance management and employee relations.
- Supervise the general office administrative functions, including the management of canteen, dormitory, security system, and facilities maintenance with out-of-the-box mindset.
- To ensure compliance of Environmental, Health & Safety regulations, Social accountability and Anti-Terrorist requirements.
- Handle ad-hoc assignments as required
- Tertiary education in Human Resources Management, Business studies or related disciplines is preferred
- Minimum of 5 years’ relevant HR and Administration experiences particularly in manufacturing industry
- Sound knowledge of PRC Labour Law, good at building good labour relationship and handling dispute
- Experience of ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, C-TPAT, or EICC Audit is a plus
- Effective communication, analytical and interpersonal skills
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Putonghua
Candidates with less experience will be considered as Assistant Administration and Human Resources Manager
We offer attractive package & prospect to the right candidate. Interested parties please call HR Director, tel : +852 6732 5365