- Provide a wide spectrum of HR and administration services to the Company
- Adopt optimal go-to-market recruitment strategies to recruit talent, through various media and innovative recruitment platforms to pro-actively reach the best qualified talent
- Responsible for full recruitment, CV screening, conduct interviews
- Monitor and formulate human resources policies, work procedures, staff movements, head count management in all levels of the organization
- Provide HR advice and support to all team managers, understanding their operation and needs for manpower planning, talent acquisition and retention
- Develop, implement and maintain a competitive benefit and remuneration strategy
- Formulate staff development strategy and manage the performance appraisal program
- Participate in all HR ad-hoc projects as assigned
- Degree in human resources management, business administration or related disciplines
- At least 5 years in all-round human resources and administration preferably from sizeable company with workforce in Hong Kong and the PRC. Hands on experience in PRC HR Management is advantage;
- Knowledge in HR, Hong Kong and China Labor Ordinance & related legal regulatory;
- Well versed in Hong Kong Labor Ordinance, lease contract and related legislation;
- Strong background in recruitment or talent management is highly preferable
- Strong problem solving and leadership skills;
- Good team player with excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications;
- Excellent command of both English, Mandarin and Chinese;
- Work under pressure and willing to work overtime;
- Willing to travel;
- Immediately available is highly preferred.
We offer competitive salary, bank holiday, MPF and inspiring working environment.
Interested candidates, please contact us at 22574971 for company details before applying.