1. Responsible for payroll calculation, MPF administration, tax filing and employee benefits matters
2. Handle staff disciplinary issues, work injury and labour dispute cases
3. Administer HR information system
4. Maintain leave records and HR database
5. Any other ad hoc HR projects and initiatives as assigned
1. Diploma or above in HR or related disciplines
2. 3 years or above solid and hands on experience in payroll & benefits administration
3. Well versed in Employment Ordinance, Employees' Compensation Ordinance, MPF, taxation and other HR related legislation
4. Attentive to details, numeric sensitive with strong problem solving and organization skills
5. Be a proactive and good team player and can work under a fast pace environment
6. Proficient in MS Office (Word / Excel) and Chinese Word Processing
7. Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
8. Candidates with less experience will be considered as HR Clerk
1. Conditionally 5 days work
2. Convenient working location (near Mei Foo MTR station)
3. Performance Bonus
4. Good medical scheme
5. Great opportunity to join a market leader with career growth
Interested parties, please send your full resume with present and expected salary to the Human Resources Manager at 10/F, 9 Po Lun Street, Lai Chi Kok, Kowloon, Hong Kong or click "Apply Now" for interview.
For more details of our company, please visit our website: http://www.cpml.com.hk
(Personal data collected would be used for recruitment purpose only)
CITY Professional Management Limited is a wholly owned subsidiary of the City Services Group.
City Services Group plays an active role in offering comprehensive one-stop services including Facility Management, Property Management, Security Services, Clubhouse Management, Environmental Hygiene Services and Repair and Maintenance Services.
CITY provides various types of comprehensive and professional security services and system design/ installation packages for our clients. We dedicate the greatest effort to maintain our service quality and have established ISO 9001, ISO 10002, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001.