• Lead the HR team to provide a full spectrum of HR functions including recruitment, compensation & benefits and employee relations in Hong Kong
• Assist in recruitment channel, maintain relationship with recruitment partner, monthly payroll, HR audit, tax filing, benefits enrollment and termination, and leave administrations
• Assist in annual salary review exercise and renew medical benefits and insurance plans, job evaluation, analysis etc.
• Assist in expatriate visa and apartment arrangement
• Degree in Human Resources Management or related disciplines
• at least 3 years of HR experience, fast moving or service industry is a plus
• Knowledge in ISO is an advantage but not a must
• Well-versed with Employment Ordinance and other related regulations
• Good command of spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin
• Proficiency in Japanese (JLPT N2 or above) is a MUST
CA Human Resource Limited is a new setup company to provide a professional recruitment service in Hong Kong with the long experience in recruiting business in Japan since 2003.
The character of CA Human Resource Limited is making the best matching between Jobseekers and Employers for their career and business growth. To build on our success for the mission, we are looking for an energetic talent to fill the following position.
For more information about
CA Human Resource Limited: http://www.cahr.com.hk/