Our client is a fast-growing tech accessories group with
global presence. To cope with their growth, they are now looking for a HR calibre to join them.
We are now seeking for a HR MANAGER
- Responsible for full spectrum of Human Resources services including recruitment and selection, manpower planning, compensation and benefit, benefits administration, leave management, company image building, staff record maintenance
and training & development.
- Responsible for monthly payroll including day-to-day payroll activities, final payment and tax reporting
- Assist in office administration duties
- Assist in ad-hoc projects as required
- Degree holder in Human Resources or related disciplines
- Minimum 6 years of relevant experience, former exposure in retail industry would be an advantage
- Energetic, self-driven, proactive, detail minded with a positive attitude and outgoing personality
- Proficient in MS Office applications and HR systems
- Good command in English and Chinese
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
For more information please contact Elsa Lam +852 2986 1993.
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.