Our client is a leading listed company with global presence. To cope with their growth, they are now looking for a high HR calibre to join them.
We are now seeking for a HR MANAGER (HRBP) - GLOBAL
- Provide HR business partner support and consulting services to the assigned business units in line with business strategies
- Support the design, delivery and implementation of global HR strategies ad initiatives
- Work closely with the assigned business units in developing a comprehensive knowledge of the business in order to provide an anticipate the required human resource support needed
- Develop global retention initiatives to facilitate talent management
- Implement annual HR programs such as performance management, compensation planning and succession planning
- Assist in ad-hoc projects as required
- Degree holder in Human Resources or related disciplines
- 10+ years of relevant HR experience in leadership role with regional exposure in an international business environment
- Excellent communication skills and stakeholder management skills
- Strong business knowledge and capability to assess HR implications of business priorities
- A good team player actively contributing to positive team spirit
- Good command in English and Chinese
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
For more information please contact Sum Cheung +852 2986 1970.
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.