Our client is a highly reputable global FMCG group, actively seeking a hands-on and strategic HR Manager to lead the existing HR department in an all rounded HR managerial and HR Business Partner position.
Our client is a highly reputable international FMCG brand, with a rapidly expanding presence globally and Head office based here in Hong Kong.
Reporting directly to the business head, the selected HR Manager will be involved in a broad range of HR activities across the group and will require a flexible, customer-centric approach and strategy to meet the needs of the growing organisation.
Key responsibilities include:
- Provide high quality advice and support to department heads and employees across the full spectrum of HR related issues, policies, systems and relevant projects
- Assist in all round HR functions and duties including Recruitment and Selection, Compensation & Benefits, Payroll Administration, Learning & Development and Staff Relations amongst other key HR duties as required locally and across APAC
- Responsible for internal and external communication, respond to internal and external stakeholder HR enquiries
- Provide end-to-end assistance in the formulation and implementation of HR polices and procedures
- Provide guidance and lead the existing HR team members in the region
- Work closely with Global Leadership teams in ad hoc projects and duties
- University degree in HR Management, Business Administration or related discipline
- Minimum of 8 year's hands-on HR managerial experience with strong knowledge of HR best practices
- Relevant working experience within sizeable international environment, must have FMCG industry background
- Familiar with local Employment Ordinance, experience working at the Regional capacity
- Strong analytical, problem solving, project management, coaching and communication skills
- Ability to work independently, self-motivated and attentive to details
- Excellent language ability in both English and Chinese
- Passion to drive initiatives and implement polices
- Proactive and can do attitude with proven leadership ability, driven and proactive mentality
An exciting leadership and career development opportunity within a leading and highly reputable international FMCG group.
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Chris Sung on +852 2848 4778