Our client is an MNC Pension Advisory Firm, currently seeking a HR Manager to base in Hong Kong and oversee other 6 offices across the globe. You will be reporting directly into the CEO - act as a Generalist to provide all rounded HR support to the office, you will also be working with Senior Management closely to work on projects in centralising and streamlining HR system.
Great opportunity for candidates who are looking for a step-up in career with global and start up exposure. Very international and collaborative working environment.
Key responsibilities include:
- Act as first point of contact for HR inquires and internal communications
- Report directly into the CEO and take lead on implementing HR projects and initiatives
- Provide solid advice to Stakeholders and Partners
- Manage end-to-end recruitment
- Develop structure process flow, organisational charts for all global offices
- Conduct monthly payroll and execute other C&B matters
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, procedures, handbook
- Roll out training plans and talent development strategies when needed
- Organize various HR initiatives and events to promote internal healthy environment
Experience, skills and professional attributes that our client is looking for:
- Minimum 6 years of HR experience
- Excellent decision-making skills and have the ability to manage up
- Provide effective advices to Stakeholders, and have the experience in managing projects independently
- One man band experience in start-up and projects would be an advantage
- Proactive with strong drive and initiatives
- High proficiency in both written and spoken English - international exposure would be highly preferred. Conversational Cantonese and Mandarin.
- Willing to go an extra mile
What's on offer
A diverse generalist role with global and start up exposure, where you will be involved in projects and would be working with great leaders within the industry. You will be working with the CEO and Stakeholders closely, would be a great opportunity to step up in such decision-making role.
The SR Group (Hong Kong) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.