Our client is a sizable investment bank looking for a promising candidate to join their HR Team
- Assist in providing quality HR generalist services relating to recruitment, training &
development, administrative related matters, assist in C&B ad-hoc projects, etc.
- University graduate with major in Human Resources Management or related disciplines
- Minimum 2 years of relevant work experience in human resources management
- Knowledge of Employment Ordinance and related regulatory requirements
- Responsible, organizing with attention to details, able to work under pressure in
fast pace work environment
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent spoken and written English, Putonghua is preferred.
Midas Associates Limited is a focused banking and finance executive search firm formed by Consultants who were senior investment, commercial, corporate & consumer bankers.