Our client is a global semiconductor company now hiring a HR Payroll Assistant Manager, reports to the Finance Manager.
- IRD/China Tax returns
- Compensation & Benefits administration and assist management on salary & wage matters
- Full cycle of staff payroll operation - manage statutory payroll, weekly and monthly payroll
- Expect a business trip to APAC branches quarterly or semi-yearly
- verify completeness of documents and required data for payroll management process
- University degree holder
- Staff payroll experience ( ideally 2 + years)
- Experience in IRD/China TAX returns
- Knowledge in SAP & MS Office suites, advantage to understand accounting requirements of payroll
- Attention to details
- Good command of Korean and English is a must.
- Being able to speak Mandarin is a plus
If this sounds like you, please send your updated CV to Boky via [email protected] or for further discussion please call +852 3695 5186.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.