- Evangelize QooApp's mission to attract talents who enjoy contributing to its success. Hold career talks, job fairs and seminars in Hong Kong/ for recruiting and building up talent pool.
- Internally, cultivate QooApp's values to make achieving our mission an ecstatic experience.
- Excited by our mission and believe you can contribute to the above responsibilities
- University degree in Human Resources Management, Communications, Public Relations or related disciplines
- Extroverted and have a deep interest in people
- Excellent verbal English and Mandarin
- Interest in anime and games is preferrable
QooApp——Anime Game Platform
QooApp’s Mission: Build a free world for anime & game lovers
A United World of Freedom for ACGers
QooApp is a professional platform specialising in Anime, Comics and Games (ACG) culture. We aim to unite ACG fans around the globe and help them as thoroughly as we can.
Up until the end of 2017, QooApp had over 20 million users and 200 thousand daily active users. We have become an important media partner of many gaming conventions in Taiwan, Hong Kong and South East Asian regions as well as one of the most influential ACG platforms in Asia.
In March 2018, QooApp raised series A funding lead by Alibaba Entrepreneur Fund.
Our Team And Who We Need
- Our teams are located in Hong Kong, Taipei, Shenzhen, and Tokyo. We are determined to build a playful but professional game platform.
- Our members of different personalities are characteristic and extraordinary in their own ways. Our imagination and diligence know no bound, just like our love for ACG.
- Being in our team, you will never be lack of the opportunity to participate in local and overseas ACG events, in which you might have chance to interview famed game makers and personnels of the industry.
As a growing team, we are open for loving and fun individuals to come and contribute their brilliant ideas! Join us to build a better world for ACG lovers!