Our client is a human resource solutions provider in the Asia Pacific region and Greater China. They work closely with some well-known companies and MNC.
They are currently expanding their team in Hong Kong and looking for a HRIS consultant and Sales Manager to join their team.
For the suitable candidate, they offer 5-day work week plus long-term career development with competitive remuneration package, double pay, and fringe benefits.
Interested Parties please send your CV with availability, current and expected salary to us.
1. HRIS Consultant
* Deliver HRMS project implementation services including user requirements gathering, study, system configuration and documentation.
* Preform project planning and management
* Provide Pre-Sales support in demonstrations, presentations and solution proposals.
* Responsible for product innovation, system localization and customization as per local needs and carry out system testing.
* Manage and conduct User Acceptance Test (UAT) during project phase and handle change request.
* Responsible in performing project schedule activities and providing training to endusers.
* Provide ongoing customer support.
* Bachelor's Degree in IT, Computer Science or related disciplines
* At least 2 years relevant experience in system implementation or HRM solution projects
* Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
* Experience on other HRM systems (e.g. MRC, IPL, PeopleSoft…etc) is highly preferred.
* Knowledge in MS SQL or HR is an advantage.
* Self-motivated, hard-working, willing to learn, and able to work under pressure.
* Good at customer communications and interpersonal skills
2. Sales Manager (HR Solution)
* Responsible for the business development with existing and potential clients
* Build up close relationship with Client's HR team to achieve sales target and expand the market shares.
* Identify, manage and secure existing and new account and continue to maintain a high level of sales achievement.
* Conduct sales presentation and product demo to provide better understanding to customer on the products capabilities and valued to their business.
* Conduct tender response and business negotiation with clients
* Understand customer requirements, provide pre-sales consultation services, design and develop the solution proposal to customer by working with other departments.
* Perform canvassing and cold-callings to increase effective prospects and customer base.
* Interact with service and product teams to best position of company product and solution sales penetration in new and existing customers.
* Degree holder in Computer Science, Business Administration or related discipline
* Minimum 2 years of sales experiences, preferably in IT, HR solutions or Finance application sectors
* Knowledge in HR system is an advantage
* Excellent communications skills with competent in dealing with people at different levels
* Detail-minded team player with proactive attitude
* Good command of both spoken and written in English and Chinese (including Mandarin)