- Responsible for staff compensation and benefit administration, payroll administration
- Maintain staff attendance, leave records and staff files
- Assist in staff recruitment, manage on boarding and off boarding procedures
- Perform daily office administration duties including but not limited to office equipment and facilities maintenance, office housekeeping, procurement of office supplies (i.e. stationery, household items)
- Staff uniform management and laundry services management
- Perform other ad hoc H.R. & Admin. duties as required
- Degree holder in Business Administration or Human Resources Management or related discipline
- 2 years or above solid HR & Office Administration experience
- Familiar with HK Employment Ordinances and regulations
- Mature, fast-learner with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work independently, strong senses of responsibility
- Proficient in MS Office applications and Chinese Word Processing
- Immediate available is highly preferred
- Solid working experience in Medical Industry will be an advantage
We offer attractive package including 5-day work week, discretionary bonus and medical insurance to the right candidate.
Please apply with full resume stating present, expected salary and date available to: The Human Resources Department by clicking APPLY NOW.