- Handle End-to-end recruitment process( screening, interview & selection, offer, orientation & create new hires profile.)
- Full scope of HR services including, HRIS maintenance, attendance record, payroll, MPF, Tax, office supplies procurement, compensation and benefits, performance management, team motivation, rule and regulation set up, employee relations and activity, exit management and resource planning.
- Handle accounts & administration function and assist in daily operations, payment, Recon, data input & filing etc.
- Assist in sales report, budget report, financial report, bonus report generation
- Minimum 2-3 years Human Resources and Administration experience
- Familiar with Employment Ordinance, Employees’ Compensation Ordinance, MPF and other Human Resources related statutory regulations
- Hands on experience in payroll, MPF, leave calculation.
- Experience in using HR information system e.g Workstem is a great advantage.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint (Pivot Tables, VLOOKUP, etc and must be competent with managing and comparing data using spreadsheet tools)
We work on a 5.5 days week with alternative Saturday off, offer attractive salaries and other fringe benefits.
Interested parties, please send your detailed Resume with expected salary via Apply Now.
This role is located and based in Hong Kong. Candidates must be eligible to work in Hong Kong.
Personal details collected for recruitment purpose only.