- To be responsible for full spectrum of HR and Administration functions
- To be responsible for full spectrum of staff remuneration, payroll and MPF, compensation & benefits, etc, ensure proper maintenance of the staff attendance and leave records.
- To supervise the Receptionist & Office Assistant so as to carry out daily administration duties for the smooth operation
- To act as a super user for AlphaHRMS and maintain records for the department
- To conduct all types of insurance review and renewal exercises, monthly expenses reports, monthly expenses reports
- To act as a reliever for the position of Receptionist
- To perform ad-hoc projects as assigned by supervisor
- Degree, Associate Degree, Advanced Diploma, Diploma in HRM or business-related disciplines
- At least 3 years relevant experience in Human Resources and Administration functions
- Proficiency in both verbal and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Good knowledge in MS Office including Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and Chinese word processing
- Knowledge in AlphaHRMS is an advantage
- Well-versed with Employment Ordinance or related regulations
- Able to work independently, enthusiastic, can-do attitude, well organized and attentive to details
- Immediate available is preferred
We offer attractive remuneration package to the right candidate. Interested parties please send full resume including current and expected salaries to the Human Resources Manager, Man Hing Hong Group, 31/F Man Yee Building, 68 Des Voeux Road Central, Hong Kong or by clicking "Apply Now". (website: www.mhh.com.hk).
Personal data will be used for recruitment purpose only.