Established in 1985, we are a market leader in Hong Kong, China and ASEAN road transportation services. With very aggressive business growth agenda in developing new product lines, the company has set up own office and facility network in different continents to serve at customer convenience.
We are currently recruiting an experienced HR Assistant to join our Hong Kong office on a permanent basis.
- Perform full spectrum of HR duties including recruitment & selection, compensation & benefits, training & development and staff relations
- Assist in recruitment and selection of employees, including but not limited to job posting, screening, employee contract, new staff orientation
- Assist in training & development programs
- Coordinate with warehouses in the implementations of HR policies, and update policies in alignment with local employment law
- Handle monthly payroll, final payment, attendance & leave reports and relevant enquries
- Prepare HR correspondences, letters, forms and announcement
- Prepare and compile budget plans, statistics and reports for management review on a regular basis
- Update staff information and maintain proper filing system
- Handle employee communications, disciplinary matters & ad hoc projects
- Other ad-hoc HR projects as assigned
- Diploma in HRM or Business Administration or related disciplines
- Minimum 2 years Human Resource experience, preferably in sizable organization
- Well-versed in Employment, MPF & other HR-related Ordinance
- Proactive, well-organized and detail-minded
- Detail-minded, positive and with strong sense of responsibility
- Proficiency of MS Office applications, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Chinese Word process is an advantage.
- Immediate available is preferred
Interested parties please click ''Apply Now'' and send your full resume with current and expected salary to hr @yatfai.com