Our client is a leading company looking for a Human Resources Assistant to join their team.
- Provide administrative support and assistance to the HR Team, ranging from manpower planning, recruitment & selection, new employees reception, training and development
to employee separation
- Administer various HR systems and programs, including but not limit to HR information system, medical scheme, and provident fund scheme
- Support the cultivation and maintenance of harmonious employee relations by providing various HR services, including handling general employees’ enquiries and requests,
handling industrial accidents / sickness cases, and organizing HR related activities, etc.
- Compile and HR related statistics and reports
- Maintain an updated, efficient and effective central filing system
- Provide support to ad hoc assignments/projects as and when required
- University graduate in HR Management / Business Administration or equivalent
- With minimum 2 years’ relevant experience. Those with lower qualification but with more experience will also be considered.
- Proficiency in both spoken and written Chinese and English
- Excellent in the use of MS Office applications.
- Basic knowledge of HR related policies and procedures and with good understanding of labor related ordinances and regulations.
- Proactive, good interpersonal and communication skills
- Attention to detail, organized, independent and customer–oriented
Interested parties, please
CLICK HERE to apply online.
Please note that only short listed candidates will be notified. All information gathered will be treated in strict confidence and solely used
for recruitment purposes