- Provide a wide spectrum of human resources functions including but not limited to compensation & benefits, talent management, employee relations and performance management.
- Major duties include payroll processing, final payment, managing process of frontline recruitment, benefits administration, employee information updating, training arrangement, reporting, & etc.
- Provide general administrative support such as ordering of office supplies, handle incoming calls and answering queries
- Handle ad-hoc projects as assigned.
- Immediate available is a definite advantage
- Holder of a Degree or above in Human Resources Management or related disciplines;
- Well-versed with Hong Kong Employment Ordinance and MPF requirements;
- Proficiency in Excel Spreadsheets;
- Able to handle sensitive information with confidentiality;
- Good command of both spoken and written English & Cantonese;
- Detail-minded with good interpersonal and communication skills;
- A team player and able to complete tasks under tight timelines.
Fresh Graduates will be considered
Work Location : Kowloon Bay
Interested parties please click the "APPLY NOW" to submit your application with full resume including contact phone number, date available in MS Word format to us.
<Personal data collected will be treated in strictest confidence for recruitment related purposes only>