It is a new generalist contractor role added to the team, focusing on the people agenda of employee engagement, corporate social responsibilities and HR administration. The Company will consider converting this
position to a permanent employment based on employee performance and business needs.
- Support HR Generalists with their day-to-day client service needs, including but not limited to on-boarding and off-boarding processes, addressing employee queries, and strategic initiatives
- Update the employee database for new hires, transfers, leaves of absence, and departures
- Responsible for HR administration on benefits enrolment and payroll issues
- Assist in HRIS implementation and maintenance project
- Manage the pre-employment process for new hires and transfers
- Handle general inquiries, provide client service support to our staff and external parties
- Play an active role in leading projects and activities for employee engagement, corporate social responsibilities, and employee relations
- Participate in ad-hoc project when there is an opportunity
Interested candidates, please send your full resume with current and expected salary in MS Word format. Personal data will be used for recruitment purposes only.
- Degree Holder preferably in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or related discipline
- 1 to 2 years of relevant HR experience in financial institutions, or multi-national firms. Fresh graduates will also be considered
- Excellent time management and organizational skills have the ability to prioritize work and meet the tight deadline
- Strong communication skills, exhibiting a professional approach in both written and spoken Chinese & English
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint as well as Chinese word processing
- Motivated, responsible, and a good team player. Always with a positive and willing-to-learn attitude
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.