The incumbent will be responsible for partner with business functions to facilitate implementation of talent acquisition, employee relations strategies & initiatives, and labour relations to support delivery of short and long term business goals of SCCHK.
- Talent Acquisition – Partner with business functions to identify the talent requirements of managerial positions. Work with external agencies & internal stakeholders to fulfill the openings. Provide solution on attraction of good talent.
- Organization Development – Support the Human Resources Director to enhance organization effectiveness through development and implementation of polices and strategies.
- Employee Relations – Develop employee relations plan and manage full implementation of the plan. Support the Human Resources Director in handling labour relations and union matters.
- People Management – Build and develop capability of the subordinates. To up-skill own professional capability.
- Effective and Efficient HR Processes – Provide input on continuous processes improvement. Ensure best practice sharing on HR work flow including but not limited to recruitment, employee relations, etc.
- Special Projects – Lead and deliver special projects and participate in ad-hoc committees/cross functional teams.
- Degree holder in Business Administration with major in Human Resources Management
- Minimum 8 years’ of solid and hands-on human resources experience of which 3 years in a supervisory position with sizeable corporation preferably in FMCG / Manufacturing business
- Strong and experienced in talent acquisition, employee relations, and projects
- Good interpersonal skills and highly adaptable to change & challenges
- Creative, independent and with good numerical sense and analytical skill
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English & Chinese
- Well versed with Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint
Please apply with full resume, current and expected salary and availability to: The Human Resources Manager, Swire Coca-Cola HK, 17-19 Yuen Shun Circuit, Siu Lek Yuen, Shatin, or by clicking 'Apply Now'. Please quote the reference number.
*Personal data provided are treated in strictest confidence and for recruitment purposes only. All information will be destroyed after the process completed.*