Our client is a leading and highly reputable global hospitality group, currently seeking an experienced HR professional to lead the APAC headquarter office in a hands-on and strategic senior HR Business Partner role to meet the company's mission and goals from the Human Resources perspective.
Our client is a leading global hospitality group with a strong international and Asia presence, with rapid expansion plans across the Region.
Reporting to the Regional Head of HR and partnering closely with the APAC HR teams, the selected HR Director will take a lead HR Business Partner role to drive the end-to-end HR duties across the group within the Region.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Partner closely with Regional HR leaders, GM's and key senior management to manage daily Human Resources operations including but not limited to talent acquisition, training and development, compensation and benefits, team member and employee relations, performance management, reward and performance evaluations amongst other key HR duties
- Develop, formulate and communicate HR policies and procedures to support the company's overall business plan and agenda
- Partner directly with Regional HR leaders to drive the HR strategy across the Region
- Partner with Senior Management on implementation of talent management procedures (attract, retain and develop)
- Partner with the Regional HR Leads to develop solutions to drive organizational performance
- Identify key core competencies needed to achieve business object, identifying opportunities to restructure/outsource where appropriate
- Drive data analytics processes and insights to drive People Analytics strategy and HR decisions
- Lead and support the company reward, benefit and recognition schemes within the region
- Support key stakeholders in identifying and attracting high potential talent into the group through strategic recruitment projects
- Lead and assist in other HR related ac-hoc projects and initiatives
- 10+ years of professional HR experience in hotel and hospitality industry or customer-centric business environment
- Degree in Human Resources Management/Business administration or equivalent
- Strong stakeholder management skills with the ability to influence effectively
- Acts as HR advisor for Senior Management/Management
- Regional HR exposure is a strong advantage
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to problem solve
- Strong business acumen with extensive knowledge of the business and a clear understanding of the global market trends, competition, policies and procedures
- Good leadership skill; able to develop and coach
- Ability to implement/execute HR solutions to drive business goals
- Ability to work effectively in a fast paced and dynamic work environment
- Ability to influence and collaborate
- Results and actions oriented
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
An exciting Regional leadership opportunity within a rapidly expanding and dynamic business environment. This is a true HR Business Partner role working in a dynamic and close-knit HR team.
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Chris Sung on +852 2848 4778