- Handle full spectrum of human resources functions, including talent acquisition, compensation & benefits, performance management, payroll administration and employee relations
- Work closely with business partners to identify the manpower needs, drive initiatives on employer brand building and talent engagement
- Formulate and execute HR strategies, HR policies and procedures
- Take lead in HR related projects, activities and implement various HR initiatives
- Administer HR System, data analysis and prepare regular reports
- Degree holder in Human Resources Management, Business Administration, Hospitality Management or related disciplines
- Minimum 10 years' experience in Human Resources with at least 3 years at supervisory level, preferably from hospitality or service industry
- Familiar with Hong Kong Employment Ordinance and other related legislation
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English and Chinese with good command of computer literacy
Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Human Resources Manager.
Excellent remuneration and benefits packages are offered. Excellent remuneration and benefits packages are offered. Please submit your application in https://www.hshgroup.com/en/careers/career-opportunities.
Human Resources Department
The Repulse Bay Company, Limited
109 Repulse Bay Road, Hong Kong
Tel: 2292 2922
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only. Successful applicants will be contacted within four weeks.
Personal data of an unsuccessful applicant will be destroyed within three months.