We now invite highly motivated and outgoing individuals to join our team:
- Report to Director of Human Resources
- Responsible for the full spectrum of HR services including recruitment, compensation and benefits administration, performance management, employee engagement and talent development etc
- Provide consulting services relating to Human Resources issues
- Provide support including manpower planning and analytical reports
- Review and maintain HR policies and practices to ensure all processes are consistent with regulatory requirements
- Lead and assist on any ad hoc projects and initiatives assigned by supervisor
- Degree in Human Resources Management or related disciplines
- Minimum 6 years human resources experience, with at least 2 years in supervisory level. Experience within hospitality or sizable organisation will be an advantage
- Able to work independently and under stress
- Well-organised, detailed mind & dedicated; able to deliver high quality and high accuracy of work
- Good people management skills and ability to work with people at all levels
- Strong numerical sense with excellent analytical skills
- Fluent in spoken and written English and Chinese
- High proficiency in computer skills including MS Word, Excel and HR System
*Candidates with less experiences will be considered as Assistant Manager.
We offer competitive remuneration package including public holiday, annual leave, discretionary bonus, duty meal, dental and medical coverage.
Please apply in person or send resume with present & expected salary and contact phone number to:
Human Resources Department
310 Gloucester Road, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong
Tel: 2839 3378 Fax: 2504 5736
The Park Lane Hong Kong, a Pullman Hotel is an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.