- Oversea HR policies and procedures in HK, Philippines, US & CA and Taiwan
- Provide a wide spectrum of human resources functions including compensation & benefit, recruitment & selection, training & development and employee relations.
- Advise country and departmental managers on all-round human resources issues.
- Oversea HR & Admin Department.
- Degree in Human Resource Management or any related discipline;
- At least 10 years solid HR work experience with minimum 2 years in managerial level;
- Possess strong positive work attitude and service oriented;
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to exercise independent judgment;
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills in both English and Chinese;
- Experienced in MNC or similar at local HK Companies is welcome;
- Immediate available is preferred.
We offer excellent career prospects, attractive remuneration package, medical allowance and other fringe benefits. Interested parties please send us your resume with the latest & expected salary and availability by clicking APPLY NOW.
OWTEL is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome applications from any qualified candidates. The persona data collected from job applicants will be used strictly for recruitment purpose only. For more information about us, please visit our website www.owtel.com.