Report to the Head of Retail, Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan, the caliber needs to formulate and maintain HR policies & procedures and ensure that internal customers are serviced on time at all times. Promote the organization’s Vision Statement and Core Values and maintain excellent working environment and relationships with staff. Ensure departmental Managers adhere to the 6IXTY8IGHT recruitment procedures. Facilitate and manage the 6IXTY8IGHT Reward & Recognition scheme, and the 6IXTY8IGHT Performance Management scheme. Maintain the Company’s compliance to local employment laws.
Key accountabilities of the position
- Manage the recruitment process of both permanent and part-time store staff. Liaise Area Managers for recruitment needs and provide assistance on recruitment plan based on business need.
- Facilities the on-boarding process and ensure the new hires are handled properly. Timely follow up the status of new hires and provide feedback on their training/HR needs. Conduct exit interview and review staff turnover with Area Managers on the monthly basis.
- Facilities annual performance appraisal process and support talent review section within the region. Assist in implementation and follow up of the evaluation process. Equips store management team on all HR initiatives in the performance review process and safeguard the fair principles.
- Prepare monthly payroll. Comply monthly reports on headcount, new hires and leavers to determine Company’s performance with HR metrics. Provide feedback on market trend of salary, C&B and regulations from government and changes of practices in the market.
- Act as a mediator between the management and the staff. Handle staff issues and grievances, engage in counseling discussions. Develop close working relationship with store staff and organize employee engagement activities.
- Monitor, maintain and follow Company policies and guidelines, support area/regional expectations on administration (Filing system, stationary, travel claim etc.)
- Responsible for travel and accommodation arrangement for business trip purpose.
- Ensure the Learning & Development plans, inclusive of induction program are maintained; Responsible for updates HR procedures & Employment Law requirements; Other ad-hoc tasks related to HR
- Support the administration duties for office and retail shops.
Key requirements for the position
- Degree in Human Resources Management or equivalent.
- Minimum 8 years HR experience in which 2 years or above in a leader role, preferably in MNC, Fast Retail, FMCG.
- Hands-on experience with HRIS, especially Alpha System is an advantage
- A team player who believes in building respect, trust and pride.
- Cheerful; Good communication skills with people of all levels; Possess great initiative, independent, a customer-oriented attitude and a business mindset; High degree of integrity and confidentiality.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint.
- Good command in written and spoken English and Mandarin.