- To lead the HR team to handle full spectrum of Human Resources function including but not limited to recruitment and selection, compensation and benefits, performance management, training
and development and employee relations.
- To refine and ensure the payroll & staff benefits policy & procedure are complied with internal and legislative requirements for HK & Macau;
- To manage HR Information System including data management, documentation and compilation of data for analysis;
- To closely coordinate with PRC HR for implement strategies to achieve company direction;
- To assist in handling ad hoc projects assigned.
- Degree holder or above in HR Management, Business Administration or related disciplines;
- A minimum of 5 years’ managerial experience gained in sizeable companies, preferably in retail or manufacturing business;
- Hands on experience in communicate with PRC team or PRC agencies;
- Experienced in dealing with HR matters for both front-line and office employees;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with can-do working attitude;
- Capable to work under pressure and prioritize work with excellent time management skill;
- Proficient in MS Office application;
- Good command of written and spoken English and Mandarin.
Interested parties please send your resume with your
current and expected salary to email: hrd @ win-hanverky.com.hk or click "APPLY NOW". The
closing date for application is 24 Feb 2020. All
information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.
*** http://www.winhanverky.com ***