- Report to the Director of Human Resources, oversee and responsible for the general HR operations of the hotel including recruitment & selection, compensation & benefits, training & development and staff relations
- Implement HR policies in compliance with labour ordinances, internal policies & procedures
- Manage and responsible for our internal HR related systems maintenance and the upgrades
- Prepare monthly reports and analysis for management’s review
- Handle ad-hoc projects assigned
- Degree / Higher Diploma holder in Human Resources or Hospitality Management
- 8 years solid experience in Human Resources with at least 2 years in supervisory / managerial position, preferably in hotel or hospitality industry
- Good leadership skills, detail minded and well-organized
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Well-versed in Employment Ordinance, Employee Compensation Ordinance and MPF regulations
*Less experience will be consider to Assistant Human Resources Manager
Please state clearly your position of interest and apply in confidence with your resume stating your current and expected salary to Whatsapp 9700-1793 or Fax 3908-6865.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and used only for consideration of your application for relevant/similar post(s) within Harbour Plaza Hotels & Resorts. Applicants not hearing from us within 8 weeks from the date of advertisement may consider their applications unsuccessful. All personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed after the recruitment exercise when no longer required.