- Responsible for the entire process of recruitment and selection for retail operations, café and corporate office, including candidates sourcing,
screening, conducting interviews, preparing employment agreements and related documents
- Work closely with the department manager to review, design and develop different kinds of recruitment strategies and assess the hiring efficiency
- Liaise with different departments and line managers to have better understanding on their recruitment needs and requirements
- Source new recruitment channels and co-ordinate with NGOs on recruitment affairs
- Plan and organize staff activities and campaigns to strengthen staff communication and motivation
- Prepare various reports and analysis for management review
- Assist in other ad hoc projects as assigned
- Degree holder in Human Resources Management, Psychology or related disciplines
- 8 years' hands on working experience in all round staff resourcing and employee relations function, in which 3 years should be in managerial
level; with experience in retail or F&B industry will be advantage
- Well organized, detail-minded with strong sense of responsibility
- Self motivated and able to work under a fast pace and dynamic environment
- A good team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in MS Office and Chinese Word Processing
- Good command in spoken and written English and Cantonese
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Assistant Human Resources Manager, Recruitment and Employee Relations
A competitive package and promising career prospect will be offered to the right candidate. Interested parties please send detailed resume with expected salary and availability by clicking "Apply
Now" to submit your application.
The personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment-related purpose only. Applicants who are not invited for interview within 4 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. All personal data of
unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed after 6 months.
MUJI (Hong Kong) Company Limited is an equal opportunities employer.