- Provide HR advice and support to all line managers, understanding their operation and needs for manpower planning, talent acquisition and retention
- Provide full spectrum of HR functions including recruitment, talent development, compensation and benefits
- Ensure the monthly payroll and MPF calculation are completed on a timely and accurate manner
- Assist in enhancing staff relations and communication channels through face-to-face dialogue & counselling sessions; and represents the company in industrial relation matters
- Diploma or above in Business Administration, preferably in Human Resources Management, Psychology or related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years’ relevant HR working experience, preferably with prior working experience in private beauty and healthcare industry
- Well conversant in Hong Kong Employment Ordinance and other Hong Kong related legislation
- Excellent multi-task skills, able to work with tight deadlines. Independent, strong sense of responsibility, detail-minded and motivation to learn
Salary : Negotiable (Depends on qualifications & experiences)
Working location: Kowloon Bay
Visit our website: beaugroup.hk
We offer 5-day work week and a competitive package to the right candidates. Interested candidates please send your detailed resume with contact
telephone numbers, available date, current and expected salary through "Apply Now" or contact Human Resources Department at
3188 8939 or WhatsApp 9695 8949 for enquiry.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.