The Role Holder will Focusing on using Data and Analytics to drive business activities and outcomes that improve or transform:
- Customer experience
- Staff productivity
- Product performance
- Business decision process
My client is a tier 1 Investment bank based in Hong Kong for more than a decade.
They provide world class financial services to different parties operating in more than 50 cities all over the world.
They are growing steadily and quickly every year and currently looking for the group of elite to join the big family.
- The role would mainly help on analysing the datas and to support business initiatives for monitoring the business performance in different aspects.
- Supporting th3e team to manage to develop and deploy different data programs
- Generate meaningful and insightful management reports, dash boards, abnd business intelligence solutions
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent, in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, or related field.
- Experience in SAS or SQL in working environment
- Excel VBA programming skills and UNIX experience is an advantage.
- Banking experience in data managing role is a plus
- Programming skills Python, R , C++ is an advantage.
5 days working week
Excellent working environment
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Kingsman Yu on +852 2258 3544