Our client, a prominent insurance company is seeking a high calibre candidate to support the Finance Department.
- Assist in month end closing activities such as journal entries, account reconciliation and balance sheet reconciliation
- Prepare financial and management reporting
- Prepare ad-hoc reports from management / regulatory bodies
- Involve in new accounting standard implementation (i.e. IFRS 9, 15, 16 & 17)
- Support UAT projects and system implementation; also assist to develop automation process to improve internal user's experience
- Bachelor degree major in Accounting/Finance
- Qualified HKICPA/ACCA holder but not a must
- 3-5 years of working experiences in accounting and financial reporting field, insurance industry experience preferred
- Good command in spoken and written English and Chinese, including Putonghua
- Experience in accounting system enhancement is highly preferred
- Strong analytical mind, Good team player, self-motivated with strong sense of responsibility and able to work independently with little supervision
- Candidates with more experience may be considered as Assistant Manager
Interested parties please send full resume with current and expected salary to me or please click APPLY NOW to submit your application. For a confidential discussion, please contact Avery Cheng at 2232 3422.