• Provide professional, timely and accurate migration advice to clients regarding visa options and other related immigration issues to ensure compliance;
• Efficiently prepare complete and accurate applications for visa filing, in accordance with the Santa Fe Perfect Immigration process and in respect of contractual SLA’s and internal KPIs;
• Assist in cross promoting Santa Fe Mobility services.
• Reports to the Immigration Manager;
• Provide end to end service in relation to securing work/residence authorization for corporate clients or direct consumers;
• Manage client expectations and provide regular and timely updates;
• Draft and prepare invoices in accordance to client’s contractual agreement or Santa Fe KPIs, ensuring every service is billed as per approved pricing;
• Monitor documents expiry dates and alert client as appropriate;
• Input all necessary information in Relo-Assist (RA) (or any other data base used by the group to monitor and deliver Immigration services) and ensure data accuracy;
• Ensure filing/archiving of every case as per ISO/Group requirements;
• Respond promptly and accurately to all communication and requests from applicants, corporate Mobility/HR, internal clients and Government Authorities;
• Maintain and manage the Client/Agent/Partner relationships as well as meet service level requirements;
• Ensure the service delivered is consistent with agreed Scope of Work (SOW) and alert Client and/or Manager should the service require additional quote;
• Work closely with relevant Santa Fe departments i.e. Assignment Management, Account Management, Finance teams, etc to ensure smooth service delivery;
• Develop and maintain solid relationships with Government/Immigration authorities and obtain updates related to specific cases or Policies if any changes.
Education, Qualifications and Work Experience:
• Tertiary Qualification in relevant discipline;
• Current Registration as Immigration Consultant in locations where required by Legislation;
• Must have at least 1-2 years’ relevant immigration experience;
• Excellent computer skill, MS office, Outlook, etc.;
• Superior English ability and fluency in local language depending on office location;
• Proven client service experience;
• The attributes and behaviours required for Santa Fe Values of Quality, efficiency, people, safety, respect & ethics.
Technical Knowledge & Skills:
• Good communication / negotiation / organization skills;
• Pro-active, can do attitude and team work, problem /conflict resolving skills;
• Attention to detail;
• Ability to work to deadlines and prioritize workload;
• Experience dealing with government authorities, legal vendors, corporate and individual clients;
• Sound knowledge of Immigration Legislation and Policies in relevant location.
We offer attractive remuneration package to the right candidate. Interested parties, please send your resume, stating your present and expected salary, contact number and date available by clicking “Apply Now”.
Our Company is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified candidates. The personal data provided will be used for consideration in your application for the applied post and other suitable positions in Santa Fe. Applicants who are not invited for interview within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. All personal data of unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed after 6 months.
The Santa Fe group is a leading global provider of moving, relocation and mobility services to corporate and private customers. With revenues of approximately EUR 340 million, the Group has staff in 56 countries and is ranked in the top 5 in its sector. Growth ambitions are strong – targeting a +10% Compound Annual Growth Rate over the coming 5 years.
Over the past 4 years, the Group has quadrupled in size, principally through acquisitions, and now operates in 56 countries in Europe, Asia, Australia, Africa, the Middle East, North and South America. With a broad geographical footprint and varied service offering, the Group plans to continue growing geographically to support its customers as they move into new growth regions. Santa Fe Group A/S is listed on the Copenhagen Stock Exchange (NASDAQ COPENHAGEN: SFG).
For more information, see the Group website at http://www.santaferelo.com/.