We are looking for a professional member to join us for our expansion.
You have to perform the following duties:
1) provide professional advice to our clients regarding their immigration plan
2) assess clients' background and to select the most suitable immigration plan for them
3) screen and collect clients' documents and information
4) train and supervise processing staff to prepare the application
5) monitor the application process and provide interview training to clients
6) involve in sales and marketing activities
7) handle products development and due diligent for new immigration programs
8) Provide technical support to salespersons and/or our agents
The right candidates should meet with the following requirements:
1) over five years experience in immigration business
2) member of any professional immigration organisation and/or law society
3) bachelor's degree or above
4) excellent command in English and Chinese (both Mandarin and Cantonese)
5) able to work independently and have good team work spirit
Please send your enquiry for further details.
ANLEX is a fast growing professional immigration company with 25-year history in Hong Kong. We have offices in Hong Kong and Taiwan as well as global partnership offices in overseas. We provide immigration services to USA, Canada, UK, Taiwan, New Zealand, and Australia. We also handle European residency programs, Citizenship by Investment programs and South East Asia Immigration Programs.