Who we are
- We are a leading provider of equity compensation management solutions, offering stock plan administration software, expert support services and integrated financial reporting tools to corporate clients and their employees worldwide. Hundreds of companies, from start-ups to large enterprises, are choosing this Global Shares solutions and software over traditional solutions.
Why this role is key to Global Shares
- Following the sales process, the Implementation Team is the first point of contact for all clients therefore need an experienced confident individual to join the team;
- Need to establish a well-rounded team of people with varying degrees of knowledge on EquityAdmin to effectively on-board new clients;
- Need team members available to support sales team; it is critical that sales pitches demonstrate all of the available functionality;
- For larger projects we require that successful candidates be willing to travel to client sites and offer insight into GS products;
- Implementation Team to become a cost centre and to be run as such so that it is clear what portion Implementation is accruing per project.
- Implement and Manage a portfolio of Companies operating employee share plans within a team framework
- Interact with customers/clients on operational transactions related to their share plan program
- Execute the timely processing of operational transactions, including data management, reconciliation, processing, reporting and problem solving
- Organise, develop and maintain procedural and process documentation related to client companies’ program(s) to ensure accurate transaction processing and minimize risk
- Assist with data analysis and data conversion projects
- Assist in identifying new system tools and enhancements to existing systems
- Implement projects to enhance business operations
- Act as a point of contact for Client Accounts during the implementation phase
- Create and maintain excellent relations with key business partners
- Identify innovative client solutions
- Support internal activity
- Assist with IT Support E.g. Single Sign On features / Reporting Module enhancements
Qualification / Experience
- Experience in Share Plan or similar industry desirable but not required;
- University Degree in Business/Finance or equivalent experience preferred;
- Good command of written and spoken English and Cantonese;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Proven numeric, financial analysis, documentation and procedural skills required;
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Excel and Word;
- Demonstrate commercial acumen with an ability to be innovative & pro-active;
- Ability to prioritize and adhere to tight deadlines.
Opportunity to work within a highly skilled team and gain experience across all areas of Equity Admin / Equity Gateway. The role initially is at an analyst level but potential for someone to progress to work as an Implementation Manager / Project Manager and lead various projects from inception to delivering the final product to the client.