Planon is a leading global software provider helping organizations to optimize Facility Management and Real Estate management towards a smart building / smart office operation. To facilitate our growth and expand our Hong Kong Services team, we are currently
looking for a Implementation Consultant.
- Working as a part of a project team as the lead consultant, to deliver system implementation services, including system configuration, data migration, training, etc., for both new and existing clients.
- Process Consulting. Able to read and compose business cases and road maps and explore solution scenarios with the Planon software suite.
- Work with the Project Manager to Set-up a project plan, manage projects.
- Liaise with clients, Planon team members, suppliers, partners, for project implementation.
- Work closely with sales team to offer technical pre-sales support, prepare and conduct pre-sales presentations, assisting to gain business opportunities and drive sales growth.
- Build and establish trust and long-term relationship with existing and new customers, and partners.
- Actively following developments in the field of work, indicating trends in the market and sharing this knowledge with colleagues.
Required experiences / Key Competences
- A Bachelor degree in IT or building studies or related disciplines
- 3-5 years or more relevant work experience
- Experience in pre-sales support and enterprise solution implementation is highly preferred
- Technical Knowledge on IoT, BIM, Cloud Platform, Enterprise Software is a plus
- Knowledge and Experience in CAFM/IWMS/FMIS software and supported processes is a strong advantage
- Have good communication and presentation skills with the ability to present to audiences of both business and IT stakeholders
- Good sense of job ownership, accountability, integrity and interpersonal skill
- Have a can-do attitude with team player mentality, motivated to learn new things, always up for a challenge, able to think outside of the box, and willing to go the extra mile when needed
- Proficient in spoken and written English and Chinese
What does Planon offer you
- An attractive and competitive salary and benefits package
- Flexible working hours arrangements, development and training possibilities
- A challenging key position at one of the worldwide leaders in Facility Management and Real Estate Software
- An inspiring international environment with the possibility to work abroad
- The possibility to develop yourself further as a strategic manager.
Contact and Information
For further information please contact Carlijn Kempees, Global Talent Acquisition Specialist on +31 (0)24 64 13 135, or send an e-mail to
[email protected] planonsoftware.com or apply directly (preferably in English).
Agency calls regarding this vacancy are not appreciated.