PRIMARY FUNCTION/POSITION SUMMARY:
We are one of the world leading companies in art business, with over 200 employees in the Asia region. Our business categories including all areas of fine and decorative arts, jewellery, photographs, collectibles, wine, and more. The designer will direct report to the Asia Art director. The individual must have proven working experiences to work with a small team, and build & protect our brand in Asia.
• Generate clear design ideas, concepts and creative assets to support Asia marketing team’s advertising campaigns, ensure all assets align with our brand guidelines.
• Understands the business needs, identify problems and devise solutions
• Design and produce marketing assets, not limited to print materials, but also digital output including banners, eDMs and motion graphics.
• Work closely with marketing and editorial teams from concepts to output.
• Strive for continuous improvement through the feedback from stakeholders.
• Assign creative production schedules and monitor all output to ensure the quality are up to our standard.
• Perform other duties as assigned by Art Director.
• Diploma or Degree holder in Multimedia, Interactive, Graphic Design, or related disciplines.
• 3-5 years’ experience within a design studio or in-house environment focused on marketing materials and Corporate Branding, fresh graduates or less experience will be considered as Junior Designer.
• Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Dreamweaver, Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign) and MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) is a must. Good to know After effects, Premiere Pro.
• Comfortable to work on both Mac and PC platform.
• Fluency in written and spoken English and Chinese. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality.
• Strong understanding of layout and design fundamentals (layout, balance, composition, typography)
• Strong attention to detail and an eye for quality, ability to proofread will be an added value
• Creative, self-motivated, detail-oriented, able to multi-task under a tight deadline and work under pressure
• A good team player with positive work attitude
World’s Leading Auction House
Christie’s is a name and place that speaks of extraordinary art, unparalleled service and expertise, as well as international glamour. Founded in 1766 by James Christie, Christie's has since conducted the greatest and most celebrated auctions through the centuries providing a popular showcase for the unique and the beautiful. Christie’s offers over 450 auctions annually in over 80 categories, including all areas of fine and decorative arts, jewellery, photographs, collectibles, wine, and more. Prices range from $200 to over $100 million.
Christie’s, the world's leading art business, had global auction and private sales. Our sales figures were driven by an increase in new buyers across all geographies coming to the market, including from growth markets such as China and through the Internet.
Christie's also has a long and successful history conducting private sales for its clients in all categories.
Christie’s has a global presence with 53 offices in 32 countries and 10 salerooms around the world including in London, New York, Paris, Geneva, Milan, Amsterdam, Dubai, Zürich, and Hong Kong. More recently, Christie’s has led in growth markets such as Russia, China, India and the Middle East, with successful sales, exhibitions and initiatives in Shanghai, Moscow, Baku, Beijing, Mumbai, Delhi, Jeddah, Abu Dhabi, Doha and Dubai.