A start-up-like FinTech is currently looking for an Incident/ Problem/ Change Manager to join their IT Operations team.
- Define service management policies, enhance corresponding processes and control procedures
- Responsible for service management domain (Incident/ Change/ Problem Management)
- Establish Service Level Agreement (SLA) and monitor the performance through regular reporting
- Act as escalation and contact point for IT Division for regulatory, operational risk or compliance issues
- Setup and manage the IT Operations standards according to the HKMA regulatory
- Bachelor degree in Information Technology or related discipline
- More than 5-year working experience in IT Operations/ Incident and/or Problem Management across Financial Services
- Candidates with more experience might be considered as Senior Manager
- Thorough understanding of the ITIL Service Framework (Incident, Problem, Release & Event Management.
- Creative, innovative and well-organised personnel with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, independent, diligent and able to work under pressure and overtime to execute projects
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please contact Mannie Chiu+852 2847 9963 or apply online with your latest CV in word format and expected
salary, quoting the job role ‘Business Intelligence Specialist’ and job reference:. Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.