Working Hours: 2:30 p.m. – 10:30 p.m. (may require to work on Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays)
- To oversee the daily operations of Department (i.e. the ISSF Air Gun Range);
- To conduct live firing practices & maintain range safety precautions;
- To provide the quality customer services & promote related training courses;
- To follow up house guns & targetry system maintenance
- No criminal offences record;
- Secondary graduate or above
with at least 2 years working experience;
- Fluent in English & Chinese (including Putonghua);
- Proficient in MS Office & Chinese word processing;
- Motivated with good patience & communication skills;
- Assign to take the professional assessment for acquiring the "Range Officer Qualification (Category E)";
Salary will be commensurate with qualification and work experience. Please send your
application with salary expectation and date available to the Personnel Department by clicking "Apply Now".
Our data collection is for the recruitment purpose only.