The Industrial Engineer Manager is responsible for plans, designs and implements production
processes in new product introduction, manufacturing floor support, continuous improvement activities and project management. This position will take an active role in the continuing advancement of systems, technology,
consistent management tools and personnel within the combined engineering departments.
- Lead the engineering team in manufacturing unit ;
- Organize engineers work load across different plant site with various projects ;
- Periodical reports to management regarding savings, process improvements ;
- Manage key enterprise improvement projects stretching across function of organization;
- Maximizes efficiency by analyzing layout of equipment, workflow, assembly methods
- Bachelor Degree in industrial or mechanical or equivalent engineering with with
at least 8 years’ experience in a precision manufacturing environment. A Master Degree in relevant discipline will be an added advantage.
- Able to understand and guide teams in processing various metal and machined assemblies.
- Conceptualize and offer insights on the design of developmental and production tooling.
- Able to direct, lead and coaches engineers with respect to company engineering procedures, new product introduction, manufacturing support and tooling.
- Familiarity with specifications and requirements for watch case manufacturing that includes having working knowledge of fabrications, machining, welding technology, coatings
and heat treatment.
- Strong background in planning and executing projects and able to research, understand and implement new technologies for cost savings and process.
- Good data analysis skills and Six Sigma experience will be an added advantage.
- Work at Zhongshan is required.
We offer promising career advancement opportunities and attractive compensation package to the right candidate.
Interested parties, please apply by clicking "Apply now".