Our Client is the Hong Kong Branch of an international Life insurance company. They are inviting a high
caliber Information Security expert to join their dynamic team.
The position requires hands-on technical security work, particularly in the areas of Application Security, Vulnerability
Management and Security Architecture. The ideal candidate will have a comprehensive understanding of today’s information security challenges, domains, concepts and principles, as well as solid project management disciplines and communication skills.
- Take corrective actions to ensure that identified network and application vulnerabilities are properly addressed and resolved.
- Review, assess, and mitigate penetration tests and vulnerability assessments on information systems and infrastructure.
- Conduct assessments of applications and recommend changes to align to IT Security best practice and company's policies, standards, controls and procedures.
- Support global company's Programs that impact Life Business users such as Training/Awareness and Data Protection.
- Participate in cross-functional project teams along with individuals from IT Infrastructure, Enterprise Architecture and Application Development to design and implement security solutions
as prioritized by management.
- Define and document relevant information security principles, practices and delivers timely reports on relevant information security metrics and compliance
- Provide matrixed leadership to 6 of in-country Life IT Security Managers / functions throughout the Asia Pacific Region
- Interact with IT and Business leaders such as Privacy, Compliance and Legal relative to IT Security matters
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or other related disciplines required.
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) and/or equivalent. (Desired)
- Cybersecurity Fundamentals (CSX) certificate (Desired)
- Knowledge of Insurance Business (Desired)
- 8+ years, hands-on, broad-based information security experience
- Familiar with ISO 27000, NIST SP 800
- A self-starter with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work independently and in a matrixed format
- Strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Threat and Vulnerability Management: Security analysis and vulnerability assessment – Application scans, Security Patching & Vulnerability assessments
- Language requirement: English (Required), Cantonese (Desired), Mandarin (Desired)
Interested candidate(s) please send in your full resume, stating current and expected salary, and availability in Word Document format to us.
It is the corporate policy of Leadership Solutions Limited to achieve full compliance with the obligations and requirements of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance. The privacy
policy and personal information collection statement can be found in our website. All information received will be kept in strict confidence and only for employment-related purposes.