We are now recruiting the above position for the Independent Police Complaints Council (IPCC).
The Independent Police Complaints Council (IPCC) is an independent body established under the IPCC Ordinance (Cap. 604). Its main functions are to observe, monitor and review the handling and investigation of reportable complaints by the Police and to make recommendations in respect of the handling or investigation of such complaints.
- Responsible for the operation of various systems and servers, including troubleshooting, technical support, user training and system maintenance services
- Assist in formulating IT solutions to improve business operation and in the implementation of IT projects
- Update and maintain the websites and portal
- Liaise with the vendor on the IT project, maintenance and upgrading of computer systems
- Perform related administration duties, such as drafting technical / user manual, maintaining IT inventory, procurement and tender invitation, etc
- Any other duties as assigned by senior officers
- A Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, or equivalent
- Level 2 or above in Chinese Language and English Language in the Hong Kong Diploma of Secondary Education Examination (HKDSEE), or equivalent
- At least 4 years’ post-qualification related experience in user support, server administration, IT project implementation, maintenance, documentation and user training
- Solid experience in Microsoft Windows, Hyper-V, Backup and antivirus software
- Knowledge in IBM Case Manager, Citrix, Checkpoint and Palo Alto and with industrial certifications, e.g. CCNA, CCA, MCSE, IBM Professional Certification, etc. will be preferred
- Experience of working in Government / public organization is preferred
- Able to work independently and as a team player
- Good communication, interpersonal and analytical skills
- The monthly basic salary is HK$31,685, plus cash allowance of 5% of basic salary. Other fringe benefits include paid leave and medical and dental insurance. Upon satisfactory completion of a two-year contract, the appointee will receive a gratuity (which includes the employer’s contribution to a Mandatory Provident Fund scheme) at 10% of the total basic salary received during the contract period.
If interested for the above position, please send detailed resume with current and expected salary as well as date of availability by sending email to CLTS' Application Email Address via [CLICK HERE]
For more job opportunity, please visit our website: www.clts.com
The personal information is collected for recruitment purpose only.