Pathos looking for skilled candidates for the following role:
Our client is one of the largest SI Company with excellent benefits and bonus schemes for high achievers. We are looking for an Infrastructure System Architect with great experience in system and network
infrastructure architecture design and system knowledge across Linux, Hyper-V, Cisco, Cloud to join the team to work on a list of Cloud Implementation projects.
- Collect users’ requirement for technical specifications, drafts and proposals
- Work as a gatekeeper to govern vendors’ deliverables and performance quality
- Work together with infrastructure operation teams, especially NOC team to review and perform system and infrastructure architectural design
- Function as L3 escalation point for Cloud and System Issues
- University Graduate in Computer Science, Engineering, Information System or related disciplines
- Have at least 10 years of IT working experience in network infrastructure design and implementation with various network and system products across Cisco, Juniper, VMware, etc.
- Previous experience in implementing and supporting private cloud is preferred and previous experience in
Openstack technology is a big advantage
- Previous working experience with Linux, Hypervisor, Cisco UCS is preferred
- Good command of both written and spoken Chinese (Cantonese/Mandarin) and English
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Interested parties please apply with the most updated CV with expected salary and available date via JobsDB. Applicants who
do not hear from us within 2 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.
We are Pathos Consultancy Limited, a boutique recruitment firm based in Hong Kong strategically placing our candidates across all levels in permanent, temporary and contract roles. We specialize in IT and finance roles for banking, financial services and listed