Selected candidates will be assigned to work on government department to maintain and support the datacenters, authentication systems, network infrastructure
- Administer the operation of all servers, network equipment, security equipment and data centres
- Provide prompt technical advice and onsite support to rectify and fix problem when failure happens.
- Support the backbone network, including network core switches, routers and access switches.
- Support wide area network connecting the GNET and remote offices
- Liaise and co-ordinate with departments
- Ensure 7 x 24 availability of the network services
- Provide ad-hoc response, investigation and support to email spamming and bombing activities
- Degree holder in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent
- At least 2-4 years’ experience in infrastructure and networking support
- Familiar with network LAN/ WAN
- Knowledge and experience in administration of servers and network equipment
- Possession of valid certificate of Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP)
- Self-motivated, independent, diligence, polite & a good team player.
To apply for this position, please send your full résumé to Contract @kellyservices.com.hk in word format indicating the reference number and title.
If you are not contacted by our consultants within 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. All applications will be treated in strict
confidence, and used for recruitment purposes only in accordance with Kelly Services Hong Kong Limited’s Privacy Notice.