Our client a well-known financial institution is looking for candidates with high calibers to join their Infrastructure Team. The successful candidate will
manage new Infrastructure projects.
- Manage the Microsoft Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange infrastructure and its related network architecture such as DNS, Group Policy, Hyper-V Clusters,
the Microsoft Office applications and other related components
- Provide support to other Infrastructure systems
- Manage and implement new Infrastructure projects focusing on virtualize and Cloud infrastructure
- Provide consultation and work with other IT teams to implement new solution
- Degree holder/ Diploma in computing or related discipline
- Minimum 10 years of IT Infrastructure support experience with at least 2 years in project management
- Technical knowledge and hands on experience of virtualization technology including VMWare, Hyper-V, VDI and Wifi- Network
- Hands on and project experience in cloud infrastructure setup and migration, such as Office 365 and AWS
- Good English and Chinese communication skills (both written and verbal)
To apply for this position, please send your full resume to contract @kellyservices.com.hk in word format indicating the job title.
If you are not contacted by our consultants within 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. All applications will be treated in strict confidence, and used for recruitment purposes only in accordance with Kelly Services Hong Kong
Limited's Privacy Notice