One of Hong Kong's Tier 1 international companies is now looking for an Infrastructure Project Specialist to support their daily operations and expanding business.
- Responsible to assist Project Manager for infrastructure projects and deliverables
- Assist in technical design, planning, and efficiently delivering within assigned responsibilities on time, on budget and with high quality
- Maintain standard operating procedures and best practices
- Liaise with business units to ensure IT infrastructure is aligned with the strategic roadmap
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or any related discipline
- 5+ years working experience in IT infrastructure, such as network, server, VMware, cloud, middleware or data warehouse etc.
- Experienced in handling multiple projects
- Strong communication skills in both Chinese and English
- Ambitious, analytical mind-set and a can-do attitude with strong communication skills
Advance in your career path and join a prestigious international company.
Apply directly or send an email to apply(at)certusgn.com for a confidential discussion.
Certus Global Network enables clients to build industry leading teams through the identification of high caliber talents. We specialize
in delivering human capital solutions through selective commitment to our clients, as a premiere boutique recruitment service provider we ensure every client is provided dedicated services. Each and every consultant of CGN is assigned specific accounts to
provide our clients for a comprehensive, tailored experience.
Our consultants are industry experts focusing on different functions and trades. We ensure talent is efficiently delivered and each individual is the right fit.