Position: Institutional Sales (Junior)
Department: Institutional Business
Report to: Head of Department
- Contribute to the growth of the Company’s Institutional Business by building investor pipelines and servicing existing clients
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Play an active role in developing & maintaining a client pipeline among asset managers, pensions, endowments and corporates from Hong Kong and overseas (US/Europe/Korea/SE
- Provide client support and servicing to existing clients and identify cross-sell opportunities
- Liaise with Portfolio Managers & Product Specialists to formulate investment solutions/market updates/marketing collaterals for prospects & clients alike.
- Maintain monthly records for Products on shelf to aide business development/product strategy direction.
- Experience in asset management industry, knowledge on mutual funds and/or ETF a strong plus
- Experience working with Asian institutional investors / distribution channels (Korea, SE Asia in particular) a plus
- Good communication skill, responsible, can work under pressure and meet tight project deadlines
- Highly motivated, attention to detail, ability to work closely with team members as well as independently
- Bachelor Degree holder, preferably majoring in Economics, Finance or related
- Fluency in both spoken & written English and Chinese
- Life insurance
- Lunch allowance
***Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
***Immediate available is highly preferred
Please click “apply” and send us your CV, thank you.